- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Vivino ship wine?
Vivino works with carefully selected retailers to source product and a dedicated fulfillment center to process orders. Individual state regulations are constantly changing and we work with our partners to service every state that we can.
How can I contact Vivino?
For customer service inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR respond directly to your Order Confirmation email.
You don’t have a Customer Service phone number?
That’s correct – we believe support is more efficiently and consistently delivered via email. This approach also ensures a full communications history for our customer service teams.
Do you respond quickly?
Yes. Vivino has a dedicated Customer Service Team who will get back to you as soon as possible, typically within one business day or less.
How do I get the fastest service?
Respond directly to your Order Confirmation Email or reference your Order # in your email.
What are the shipping rates?
Vivino’s retail partners offer standard ground shipping, as well as priority services if requested. Ground shipping is included with your purchase if you order the minimum number of bottles; the minimum number is communicated with each offer and varies by offer. 2-day or Overnight shipping services are also available for an incremental fee.
When will I receive my 2-day or Overnight shipping upgrade?
The 2 days is counted from the day the order ships, not from the order date. Sometimes, we may hold wines due to weather or to avoid the package being stuck in a UPS/FedEx warehouse for the weekend. Once the order ships, you will receive a shipping notification and will receive the wine in 2 days from that point in time (and next day for overnight orders).
How do I track my order?
No tracking information will be made available until your order ships. Once your order ships, you will receive a separate email with tracking information.
How quickly will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 3 business days of order placement. If you have not received a shipping notification within 3 business days, please email us and we’ll let you know why there’s a delay and when your order will ship.
Do I have to be home to sign for my package?
Yes, the law requires it. We HIGHLY recommend shipping to a business address to ensure delivery on the first attempt.
How do I opt out of getting email offers?
You can access this page by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every promotional email we send you. You can also sign in to your account and select the types of emails you would like to receive from us in the future. Some upcoming mailings may have already been designated for mailing prior to your change in email preferences. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our systems to reflect the changes you have made to your email subscriptions.
How do I edit my address, credit card etc?
You can update your Vivino.com account information by logging into your account at vivino.com. To login, click on the “My Account” [tab] which is located at the top-right of each page. You will then be asked to enter your email address and your password to access your account. If you login with your Facebook account, you will not be able to change your email or password.
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of the items you can view and/or edit. Simply click on the item you wish to edit from the selections listed and save your updates as applicable.
Vivino and its retail partners do not store your credit card information. We use an encrypted, secure service and you will need to fill out your credit card information each time you place an order.
How do I arrange for a returned package to be reshipped to me?
If your order is returned to our fulfillment center after several missed delivery attempts, please contact us and we will assist you with reshipment arrangements.
To do so, please email email@example.com and reference the order confirmation number in the subject line of your email.
What if I have a problem with my order?
Our goal is for you to be fully satisfied with every aspect of your experience. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address your concerns.
- Merchandise Damaged in Shipping In the event you experience a problem with a shipment, please let us know immediately and document the damage with photos. The retailer will then issue you a credit voucher or process a refund for your damaged items.
- Incorrect or missing items If your order includes incorrect or missing product, please let us know immediately so that we can resolve the problem. Please hold on to these items and the existing packaging so we can arrange for a return pick up.
- Dissatisfaction with the quality or taste At Vivino, we are proud to offer you some of the world's best wines from high quality retailers. We realize however that wine preferences are highly personal, and that customers, on occasion, are dissatisfied with their purchase. In this event please contact us and the retailer will issue you a credit voucher or process a refund for the unwanted items. Once again, please hold on to the wines in question and the existing packaging so we can arrange for a return pick up.
How do I change an order after I have placed it?
- Confirmed Orders can only be changed or cancelled through Customer Service. Once you have placed your order, it is not possible to independently cancel or make any edits to the order. Cancellation or change requests need to be made through our customer service teams and should be made as quickly as possible after placing your order.
- Once your order ships, it cannot be changed or cancelled While we try our best to accommodate order cancellation requests, the timing for such requests is critical. Once our warehouse has started to process your order, it is not possible to make any changes or stop the shipment.
- We can intercept an order if it is still with the carrier If we are not able to cancel an order because it is already in process or shipped, we can contact the carrier to update the delivery address or ask them to return the package to our fulfillment center. If your order is returned to our fulfillment center, you will be refunded by the retailer, less the original and return shipping charges.
Why is an adult signature required for delivery?
Legally, wine can only be delivered when someone 21 or older is present to sign for the delivery. The carriers must comply with regulations by obtaining a signature for the completed delivery. Signees do not need to be the person whose name is on the package, but they will have to show proof of age. Customers often prefer to send packages containing alcohol to a business address where an adult, 21 years or older, will be available to sign for the package.
You might also consider addressing your shipment(s) to a neighbor who is home during normal delivery hours.
PLEASE note that we cannot ship to a PO Box, although a PO Box is acceptable for a billing address.
What do I do if the cart is not accepting my credit card?
If your credit card is not accepted, you should see a message in red at the top of the screen alerting you to what information may be missing or incorrect, or if the card has been declined. If a card has been declined, you may want to try a different credit card. Please also remember to enter 5 digits into the Zip Code field!
What are my payment options? Vivino’s retail partners accept the following credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®. They do not accept checks or money orders.